Saturday, April 24, 2010

what was that about


The other Newt. The one who'd been held hostage in his own brain, awoke with a shock. It was as if he'd hit the earth with a bounce of reality. He awoke to Rae looking at him as if he had ruined it for her.

"Fuck!" His head ached so. "What shit was that?" He winced, unsure where he was or what had happened.

"Don't you remember?" She was all sporty now. And a bit dreadful to look at.

"What did you do to me?" He fretted.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't you be wondering what you did to me?" She gave him a soured look.

"Like what? What the fuck?" He hated his other self. He was his own worst enemy. And he'd been with Rae and had no memory of it.

"You liked it. It was...was really great, babe." She tried to nuzzle up to him, but he would not go for it. He wanted to be away from her. He couldn't stand her. It was Anita he wanted.

"How..how long have I been out." Newt winced.

"Days. I dunno." She was indifferent and no help to him at all.

Newt shook his head. "Where are we?" They were in the country side. He had to get back to Hollyoaks.

"You wanted to come away with me." She reminded him.

"No, it wasn't me. It wasn't me, I'm telling you." He made a run for it then. He didn't care what was up with Rae. He needed to get back to Anita.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Newt. Better find Anita before its too late.

ellie said...

what a situation.

Unknown said...

such turmoil.